You have reached the personal website of John Abbe. My life/work/play is a thriving present and future for people and other living things, and eco- and social systems generally. This means more real, free, generative, contributory, and collaborative ways of seeing, understanding, doing and being, by and for everything from individuals to groups to globally, from my own personal healing and growth to cat herding to world undomination. What I'm most involved with right now / recently:
- personal healing and growth
- NoDAPL / Standing Rock
- Co-Intelligence Institute
- Group Works
- Nonviolent Communication
- The International Association for the Advancement of Creative Maladjustment
- Web Consultant
- Helios Network (briefly)
- Hike the Pipe (August-September 2015)
- Great March for Climate Action (2014, Iowa reunion summer 2016)
Walnut Street Co-op (my long-time residence)
This wiki includes my blog. Some of what's in both is me writing about things for others' benefit (and my own clarity). Some is notes and records for myself, done in public as a living experiment in transparency and in ways to organize & relate things.
There are many ways to contact me.